- Clothing must not smell of smoke and have no tears, no stains, fading, broken zippers, missing buttons, etc. All clothing should be in new or good used condition.
- Single letter monograms ONLY!
- Any items not tagged or hung properly will be returned to the consignor to fix.
- Size infant - 18. There is a limit of 30 items per gender in sizes 0-9 months.
- NO ADULT SIZES
- No mismatched outfits (different sizes and/or brands)
- Maternity clothes in good condition - limit of 10 items.
- Juniors -Limit of 10 items
- Shoes-Limit 15 Boys shoes and 15 Girls shoes
- Bottoms should be on Pant hangers or securely fastened so they do not slide.
- NO carseats, booster seats, or travel systems.
- Only movies or games rated G or PG allowed.
- Limit inventory to 500 items.
- Only like new stuffed animals.
- Outside toys should be cleaned carefully and in good condition
- No item with a school logo will be allowed. Also, no local sports team (Upward basketball, VineIngle, etc.)
- Spring/summer clothing only.
- All toys, bikes, cribs (NO drop-side), and other items should have all parts and be in working order.
- All battery operated items should have working batteries included.
- It is the consignor's responsibility to verify that items for sale have not been recalled. Check the Consumer Product Safety Commission for a list of recalled items that should not be sold at www.cpsc.gov.
- We will be screening very carefully to maintain the quality of our Sale. We reserve the right to refuse any item.
Consignors will pay a non-refundable $10.00 participation fee and receive 70% of the selling price. The fee will be paid using PayPal.
When you come to your drop-off appointment go to the back parking lot on the Hines Terrace side of the gym. You will check in, and we will verify that your clothes are hung and tagged properly. Then our church members will unload and bring in your items. You will not need to enter the gym.
Drop-off appointments are crucial to how we organize and run the sale. If you miss your appointment, you are forfeiting your right to participate in the current sale.
We check and pull stained items, then store them until pickup. This takes up a lot of space, but we get many compliments about the way we do this at our sale. We ask that you please be very picky in what items you bring to the sale. Check for stains in several different lighting situations. This will be a great help to us and our workers!
Remember to only bring items that you would be willing to buy!